Friday, June 18, 2010

What should i do to make my hair thick?

pls help me.....



What should i do to make my hair thick?

I use VO5 extra body shampoo and conditioner... my number one favorite! It's a dollar a bottle, which is kind of funny - I'm totally willing to pay $10 for shampoo, and I have, and tried EVERYTHING, and... I love VO5.



I don't know if it will work for you, but give it a try! I've got waist-length hair, and hair that long looks bad flat. A lot of shampoos do that to it, but - with this stuff I get lots of waves and curls and nice, full, bouncy hair.



Sorry, I sound like a commercial :p But I REALLY love that stuff. Not sure how it works on guys - anyway, good luck!



What should i do to make my hair thick?

Well, it won't thicken it like sprays or Rogaine - your actual hairs will stay the same - but it helps the hairs not lie flat against each other - I guess it adds body rather than thickness. Cheers! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus