Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have thick, frizzy hair. Is there any way to get that "glossy" look without using straig

Try Aveda's new shampoo/conditioner called Smooth Infusions. It really works!!!



After washing w/ that, use a serum like Frizz Ease (little goes a long way), then blow dry and smooth over with a ceramic flat iron. Voila!



I have thick, frizzy hair. Is there any way to get that "glossy" look without using straightening chemicals?

Hair Wax:



http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=h...



I have thick, frizzy hair. Is there any way to get that "glossy" look without using straightening chemicals?

well since i started using got2b hot smooth flat iron and blow dry lotion,



i barely ever straigten my hari.



becasue when i apply it to my wet hari, then blow dry, its already sleek and shiny like how it would be after i straighten it!



i realllly reccomend it



:] good luckk



I have thick, frizzy hair. Is there any way to get that "glossy" look without using straightening chemicals?

I'm guessing that your hair is curly, but I could be wrong. If your hair is straight, try not washing it ever day, and using biosilk, becasue it lays down frizz and don't brush your hair too often, just when slightly damp or messy. Try to get a haircut at a salon which will thin it out.



If your hair is curly, don't pay attention to that. Curly hair bends and light does not reflect off of it. There is no way to get it shiny and glossy without chemicals or heat (I advise against both). But, you can get rid of frizz. Make sure that your never, ever, ever brush your hair. Comb, only when slightly damp. Use herbal esscences curls shampoo and conditioner, and scrunching gel, as it helps lay down frizz and give you gorgeous curls. Also, go to a salon and ask for a stylist who is willing to work with curly hair, and they'll give you layers to help thin it out.



No matter what your hair type, good job on not deciding to kill your hair with chemicals. I hope I helped.



I have thick, frizzy hair. Is there any way to get that "glossy" look without using straightening chemicals?

u could try a relaxer from xenna.com. it uses no chemicals and it's all natural, and makes it look shinier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus