Sunday, June 20, 2010

What should I do with my thick, straight, and black hair (boy)!!!?

Okay, I like it when my hair is medium length (2-3 inches about). But it's so thick, straight and black. I DON'T WANT TO CUT IT OR GROW IT OUT LONGER! Idk what to do with it to make it look more better!! It's just normal and plain. =\ I kind of want the fresh "surfer" look.



NO SCENE\EMO HAIR AND NO THINNING!



Does anyone have suggestions? Curls? Waves? I want it to look more enhanced. Thanks.



What should I do with my thick, straight, and black hair (boy)!!!?

How about layers? See a stylist! They can help you!



I have fine textured hair, but a lot of it, so it tends to tangle really easy. I don't want it thinned, I found a layered style for me works. It is easier to manage too. Of course I've always kept long hair. So my layers are long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus