Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Do You Crunch/Curl My THICK Damage Hair?

Ok. My hair as of now is layerd (in the front), pretty damaged from all the bleach I put in it. I have stuff that's "reconstructing" it so it's a lot better than it was before.



But I need to find away to get it to go curly/crunchy and hold for longer than an hour. Like a whole day. And I need to do this without using heat, because again, my hair is damage and my hair stylist told me not to use heat...unless VERY special and RARE occassions. And yeah.



So please any good advice is wanted and needed. Thanks a bunch.



How Do You Crunch/Curl My THICK Damage Hair?

use gel or hairspray and crunch it with your hands while your hair is still damp



How Do You Crunch/Curl My THICK Damage Hair?

When your hair is extremely damages it loses it's elasticity and naturally curly/wavy hair will a lot of times not curl as well or hold an even curl pattern so it may wave in some places and hang straight in others. The fact that your hair is also very thick tells me you have the sheer weight of your own hair working against you pulling the curl out also. It really sounds like a good healthy trim (as much as you could stand to part with) would be your best bet to get rid of those damaged parts and lighten it up as well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus