Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies: Is your hair thick, long and healthy?

If so, what vitamins do you take, and what foods do you crave?



Ladies: Is your hair thick, long and healthy?

Yes it sure is. Ummm I take a multi vitamin. I know that Biotin is a great vitamin that is great to take for hair AND nails and skin. A multivitamin that is specific for SKIN HAIR AND NAILS with Biotin is essential if you are trying to attain thicker stronger hair. To get silky hair try to use the Vo5 hot oil treatments. One thing I do is change my shampoos every 3 months to make sure my hair does not get tired of the shampoos. I wash my hair every 2 days to make sure I do not dry it out.



I don't crave any food. If I really had to say anything... candy! Even bread, cheese, fruit, I don't eat greasy food. I eat REALLY healthy.



Take the multi-vitamins for the hair. They should help out but give it time! When you get the Vitamin you can get it at any supplement store.



Good luck!



Ladies: Is your hair thick, long and healthy?

yea its pretty long i take hair,skin and nails and avoid heat



Ladies: Is your hair thick, long and healthy?

Yes. (Too thick, actually...every time I go to a new hairstylist, they are surprised by how thick it is. Genetics, I guess.)



I don't take vitamin supplements, but I do eat a fairly balanced diet.



What foods do I crave? Ooh...depends on the day! Some days, I might crave something sweet (like peanut M%26amp;Ms), some days I might crave something like pizza or a hamburger, some days I might not crave anything at all...there's no set pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus