Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats an easy style for thick , medium length ethinic texture hair??.?

Im white and no offense to anyone reading this but I have black girl hair. It's super thick and currently down to my shoulders when wet but when it dries it's up to the middle of my neck. I have a flat iron but Im dying to get it cut cause it's just too time consuming to straighten it with 2 small children in the house. It takes me about 3 hours to do it by myself . I need suggestions for a shorter style , that I can still straighten with the flat iron but that wont take forever and will be easy to do . Any advice is great .



Whats an easy style for thick , medium length ethinic texture hair??.?

Do you use Africian American products? Cause I'am white and use all African American products. I use no white products, no gels, hairsprays, shampoos,conditioners, ect. Learn how to braid your own hair, I have and it's great. My hair is down to middle of my back. If you want you can use olive oil in your hair, it won't get so tangled. But if you braid it eventually it may flatten some. Keep growing it and it will get better with braids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus