Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can i get my hair to look good if its thick and unmanageable?

help me!!!! my hair is super extra thick and basically all i can do is put it in a ponytail. i cant even put my hair in a bun, it takes me SIX hairties just to hold it all in like that, and thats after i use a straightener(its naturally straight though). are there any good products for my unmanageable hair? any easy simple styles? homcoming is also in about 2 weeks and i need to figure out how to do my hair!! oh and how much do those thinning hair treatments things at salons cost?



How can i get my hair to look good if its thick and unmanageable?

Usually hairdresser will thin your hair for free considering that it is part of your haircut. I would blow dry your hair straight then curl it loosely with a curling iron and pull back sections of you hair. I fing that after blowdrying my hair the curling it really reduces the poofiness and gets your ahir very smooth. Trust me I have very poofy, thick hair



How can i get my hair to look good if its thick and unmanageable?

There are ways to thin it without a treatment. I know they make combs with scissors right between the prongs for an even thin. Ask any salon about that!



Check out this photo: It might be a great way to have it cut for easy styling, then you will be able to wear it down... and who knows, it might be your look.



good Luck.http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus