Friday, June 18, 2010

HAIR! ok. i have real thick brown hair. sorta a round face. and NO idea how to get my hair cut!!?

Any suggestions on the type of style for me? im thinkin sorta punk but i wanna keep it long (below the shoulder)



:]



thank you!



HAIR! ok. i have real thick brown hair. sorta a round face. and NO idea how to get my hair cut!!?

i think you should cut it short but shoulder length and geth it layered and have banges angled to the right it should be feathery and it will look great



HAIR! ok. i have real thick brown hair. sorta a round face. and NO idea how to get my hair cut!!?

Short would look good.. maybe 2 or 3 layers



HAIR! ok. i have real thick brown hair. sorta a round face. and NO idea how to get my hair cut!!?

get it about shoulder length and layered. avoid chin length--it'll make you look like you're 6 years old.



HAIR! ok. i have real thick brown hair. sorta a round face. and NO idea how to get my hair cut!!?

Keep it long... short hair doesn't do a lot for a round face... Layers around the sides of your face will frame it and look pretty :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus