Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have thick curly hair.I sometimes would like to straighten it and am looking for a really good str

pick a straightener with plates that are ceramic, and not metal. Ceramic is good in sealing moisture and the natural oils in the hair. It is also good for fighting off frizz. One good brand is Revlon. :)



Hope that has been of help! :)



I have thick curly hair.I sometimes would like to straighten it and am looking for a really good straightener.

well i think the best one is a chi but they have one at sallys thats a off brand chi it works well too thats what i have - you dont want to buy a cheap one they dont work well my friends have got cheap ones and hated it - so you have to pay the money to get a good one and it is so worth it - mine was about 75.



I have thick curly hair.I sometimes would like to straighten it and am looking for a really good straightener.

GHD..bit pricy but worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus