Sunday, June 20, 2010

Head & Shoulders For Frizzy, Curly, Thick Hair?

I have thick, curly, Fffrizzy hair, and I do NOT like it. I want curly/wavy hair that is not frizzy, but instead silky and shiny and manageable and clean. I've tried so many shampoos and conditioners and i've heard Head %26amp; Shoulders works well.. is this true? I need some tips and advice on what shampoos %26amp; conditioners to use. Please help me, i'm sick of my hair, Thanks :D



Head %26amp; Shoulders For Frizzy, Curly, Thick Hair?

Try a "Smoothing" 2n1 Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner



Head %26amp; Shoulders For Frizzy, Curly, Thick Hair?

I have had frizzy thick hair problems FOREVER. I really don't think that shampoos and conditioners really do all that much. I actually got my hair thinned out which helped SO MUCH. You can get it done anywhere and it's so quick. Also I like using John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum. Sometimes when I want my hair to still be wavy/curly I use a CURL serum on my hair while it's still wet and then let it air dry. It keeps the curl in tact and not frizzy or "wet" looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus