Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do I use Spritz or Hair Spray on thick 'n curly hair for flat-ironing?

First of all, I use a ceramic Revlon flat iron, but sometimes I think I might have to buy a more expensive one to get the "stick-straight" hair...



Anyhow, I heard that if you use a hairspray or a spritz before flat-ironing, it makes the straightening last longer and "freezes" it straight.



For my hair type, which do I use? My hair is very thick with very tight curls. I don't want to use a chemical straightening system, because I like to wear my hair curly sometimes.



Please share with me your recommendations or personal experiences. Thanks : )



Do I use Spritz or Hair Spray on thick 'n curly hair for flat-ironing?

if you use spritz that will make your hair hard. And same for hairspray. You'd be better off using hair serum. That protects your hair from heat damage and heat makes hair come out sleekier and shinier.



Do I use Spritz or Hair Spray on thick 'n curly hair for flat-ironing?

use herbal essenses dangerously straight. it works good and it smells good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus