Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

As someone else has said get the hair dresser to thin you hair. Its some cutting technique that they use.



I have cut really thick hair as well, and its short. If i don't get it thinned i end up with this massive 'birds nest' or thats what i call it.



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

go to a salon and ask them to thin it out.



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

2 on going to salon %26amp; asking them to thin it out. i have thick hair and get layers, but I get a razor cut (instead of scissors). Works for me.



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

layer it, thin it, but wavy is nice right? keep it long and blow dry it



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

haha thats funny because lots of people with thin hair want thick hair. God never makes people happy, does He?



I would say use some serum, a silicone-based product like John Frieda. Run it through your hair and use lots of conditioner when you shower.



then blowdry it until it's completely dry. If you still need to flatten it a bit, then use a straight iron to go over individual pieces. Especially straighten from the root of your hair, at the crown, that will make your hair look thinner and less puffy. I have the same thick hair so i know, but people are always saying its beautiful like horse hair so you probably have hair like mine.



also like they said, the stylist can thin it out for you, but watch out because if your hair is anything like mine, it will look good for a week, but then all the thinning will make your hair frizz out majorly. Just don't do it okay, believe me. You should probably try to make it all one length. Layers will only make you look poofier.



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

I also have really thick hair which I hate. I always ask my stylist to thin it out and I have a lot of layers. My hair is still not anywhere near thin but it definately helps.



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

Okay, same as everyone else said, get it thinned! But, you may want to try a dehumidifying creme, which will make your hair smoother and less puffy/frizzy. Have you used a straightener?? (Flat iron) I have thick wavy hair and straighteners work wonders for me!



I just checked back and saw another post.. DON'T blow dry!!! That makes your hair worse, plus it damages it! And don't use serums or oils, use a cream based product!



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

I have thick hair too, and I have a lot of it so it was even worse. What I do is I ask my hair stylist to thin out my hair and layer it. It'll feel way lighter and look nicer too. I also thermal ironed (permenately straightened) my hair about two years ago. The chemicals are all probably gone, but it's still not as poofy as before I got it done. I wouldn't suggest you do this though since you have wavy hair, so maybe you should use a curl enhancer, and you can find those at drugstores.



Anyway, I hope I helped!



How can i make my hair thin? its so thick! I was born with thick wavy hair?

use sava its thins it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus