Friday, June 18, 2010

Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

Good: thick hair is considered more healthy. And if you straighten it or dye, you damage it, but you'll still have a lot left! Thick hair is stronger than thin hair and is harder to damage. And if you have it under control with mousse or something, it usually looks really good just down.



Bad: Hard to control! You can't always do all the hairstyles with thick hair.



http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/your_body... Check ou that website, it talks about taking care of hair and other stuff.



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

I have thick hair too! But I've learned to cope with it. Report It



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

depends how you wear it.



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

Beautiful!! I have really thick hair and I love it.



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

I dont know guys LOVE my thick long hair... lol



i would say good!



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

both. its hot either way. you could do both for ur bf. or for me..



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

good no matter how u wear it



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

If you keep it clean then cute! I have thick full hair too.



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

i think thick hair with a little curl in them is really pretty



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

very nice



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

good



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

I think that u should try it our because I had that kind og hair myself when I was young...Just make sure ur hair isnt short %26gt;.%26lt;



If u get think,full hair it'll be hard to brush and wash it but its really pretty so try it out! ^.^



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

Good! Thin body less hair sucks. You cant do anything with it!



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

I know a kid who was the thickest-haired curly-headed boy in his high school. Now 20 years later he is as bald as can be. So that is one piece of data for thick/full hair is BAD in the long run.



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

It could be good...or bad however u think of it..people with curly want straight and people with straight hair want curly



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

depends on wut u want to do wit it but i have it and i love it most of the time but u can do a lot more styles wit it



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

I have think %26amp; full hair some days it's good.But on the hot day's it puff's out.So i look so funny but i steal luv my hair so i say it has it's good day's %26amp; bad day's...



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

thick hair is good!!



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

i have thick curly hair! so imagine how hard it is sometimes. i do get mad bc i cant wear my hair a certain way but i know tons of people who would kill for my hair. and there are certain styles look great for thick hair. so id say its a good thing. however, if you dont like it you can get it thinned by getting layers or razoring it.



Thick, Full Hair: Good or Bad?

good i have thick full hair and i love it....sometimes it gets hard to brush, but it all works out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus