Friday, June 18, 2010

I have really poofy, thick, curly, wavy, frizzy hair and I am looking for a hairstyle that will go w

I have really poofy, thick, curly, wavy, frizzy hair and I am looking for a hairstyle that will go with it? I tried layering it and it made it look like an Afro! So if you have any hairstyles or products that you know will help tame my hair or make it look good and stylish, please let me know. Thanks



I have really poofy, thick, curly, wavy, frizzy hair and I am looking for a hairstyle that will go with it?

Listen, I have the perfect Solution for you! I have The same kind of hair you have, And I use Sunsilk . It's Perfect for your kind of hair , also to make perfect haristyles! Here's The website



http://www.gethairapy.com/



Hope this Helps you to have georgous Hair!



I have really poofy, thick, curly, wavy, frizzy hair and I am looking for a hairstyle that will go with it?

Me too! I have long thick wavy hair down to my waist! I bought this GrEaT flat iron and oh my gosh, I love it! It's called the Maxiglide! Works wonders, never thought I would have silky hair! Try it! Regular iron will flaten and at time burn your hair, but with this iron it uses water steam and you get healthy, soft, shiney hair! Trust me, its the BeSt thing ever!!



Go to HSN.com and click beauty and click Maxius Hair products!



I have really poofy, thick, curly, wavy, frizzy hair and I am looking for a hairstyle that will go with it?

I don't really want to push any type of product. Try a smoothing shampoo but remember to always condition.



After a shower use a smoothing balm on towel dried hair, this will help reduce frizz.



Never get layers or let anyone use a razor in your hair because this will add more volume, which you don't need.



When towel drying you hair just squeeze as much water from it a possible, never rub the towel back and forth.



When in the shower rinse hair with the coldest water you can stand, this will help the hair follicle's close.



After blow drying use the cold button to seal down the frizz.



I would recommend using a straightening iron to tame some of the curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus