Friday, June 18, 2010

I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!

I did everything I was supposed to. I did not get it wet for 72 hours and I kept it very straight. I only use the products by phiten theat they gave me!!! It looked great untill the first time I washed it. Now it's frizzy and curls are coming back. Why is this happening??? I paid over $500 for this process!!!!



Is there anything I can use on it to make it less frizzy and keep the curls out??



Thanks,



Kim



I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!!! Why?

thermal means hot so if yooh put wet hair on hot air = frizzy hair just dip ur hair into water and use herbal essences conditioner or go to bed, bath or beyond and get the volumizing conditioner and moisturizer shampoo. fruit shampoos and conditioners really work.



I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!!! Why?

The straightener damaged your hair apparently. Call the stylist and let her know. She may offer to give you deep conditioning treatments until your hair is in better shape.



I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!!! Why?

I am very thick curly hair as well (I'm a girl, I'm using a friend's account) and I find that using Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo helps a lot with frizz. I also use Paul Mitchell Straightening Serum and Paul Mitchell Shine Serum, which are both very helpful for frizzy hair. NEVER straighten wet hair, it makes it very, very frizzy! Wait till your hair dries before straightening. Blowdrying your hair and combing it with a thin-toothed comb is good. If you don't have time for this, what I find very pretty is combing your hair into a very, very tight bun in the back of your head and sleeping with it that way. The top of your hair dries straight, and the bottom of your hair has these really pretty, non-frizzy, managable gentle waves. I love the way this looks! I have uber-curly hair, and so I know how frustrating it is! Hang in there!



Hope I helped! Good luck!



I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!!! Why?

Sounds like they did it wrong. You may have to use a ceramic flat iron to tame the frizz.



I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!!! Why?

Don't ever use a heat styling product while hair is wet, it frizzes your hair out and it damages it. Start deep conditioning, buy a hot oil treatment and buy a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.



I have thick, coarse hair. I just received the yuko thermal straightner. My hair is now very frizzy!!! Why?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use about 1 teaspoon of every oil, and 1 teaspoon of the honey. A little more if ur hair is long and a little less if ur hair is short.



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower. I use Clean Happy from Herbal Essences.



You should use a light conditioner such as Herbal Essences Clean Happy



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus