Friday, June 18, 2010

I have extremely thick long hair and i need an updo hairstyle for prom .....any ideas??

I have a lot of hair also. When I 'dress-up' I usually do one of two styles:



Braid my hair into one braid, pin down an oval from the bump on the back of my head to slightly above the crown of my head, unbraid the ends and fill the bowl with curls and spray it. This leaves your back and neck bare... or...



Get a bunch of decent combs, run one chunk of hair forward from the back, right up the middle, then pin it all in a sort of mohawk with the combs, take the forward piece and lay it back over the rest with a really flashy clip, and let curls cascade down my back. Steam curls on setting gel will hold against movement, and so you can dance. This leaves the line of your neck and your shoulders bare, but shows off your fabulous hair - Let 'em eat their hearts out ;)



For a really formal do, you can also twist your hair around, pinning it down, until you get to just the ends and slick the pinned down portion to your head with gel, and curl the ends into a pile supported by hairspray (like people with less hair do). This weighs a ton, is no fun to dance in, but looks fabulous for many hours. The sort of thing you do for a wedding, where you will forget the stiff itchiness in a week, but want the pictures to be perfect forever.



I have extremely thick long hair and i need an updo hairstyle for prom .....any ideas??

www.ljstyles.com



check out the website it has cool hairstyles



I have extremely thick long hair and i need an updo hairstyle for prom .....any ideas??

i guess you better put it up ... but with some curls coming down.



if u can u can breed to the center ( not much, some 3 or 4) and let the ends curl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus