Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

Its thick and frizzy and probably the worst hair in the world! Does anyone have any suggestions??



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

Get layers. If you don't really want a layered look, you can get upside down layers. You flip your hair upside down and they cut it like that so the layers are underneath your hair. My daughter has very thick hair and that works for her and looks great too.



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

I have VERY thick hair myself. Get some layers to take out some of the bulk. It works wonders.



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

go to the hair loom at 51st and memorial and ask tracy to thin it out and work her magic



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

Go to your local haircutters (a good one), and have them look at your hair. They can advise you...........probably a light straightner to relax the frizz, and then, possibly they can thinnen your hair's layers and give you a good cut to go with it! ROTS O RUCK!!!!



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

I have the same problems and here's what I have done: layers help tremendously!! and use a smoothing cream if you want to go straight. I use the smoothing cream by Herbal Essence and it is great. It doesn't make your hair greasy. Then use a curling iron to straighten your hair. It works best if you do it in small sections. If you want to go curly use their gel. It also works great. I personally am sold on Herbal Essence products. They have always worked great for me.



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

go to the hair salon and ask them to thin it out they will take these odd looking scissors and thin it out for you



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

A nice cut helps.



Highlights also makes hair thinner.



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

Go to a salon and have the stylist thin it out a bit for you.



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

shave it off



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

Splurge And go to a high end beauty salon. (just once if you don't normally go to ones as they are much more expensive)..but tell them you want someone who has been there awhile..a master cutter..not a junior one who is still learning. Explain to the stylist what you want..etc...the stylist will be able to in return give suggestion, or even let you know if the type of hair you have will work for what you want. It will be $$$, but..if you do this once..then you can go to your normal stlysit..and have them basically do what you just had done. Also, the type of products you use makes a big difference. The stylist would be able to recommend some excellent products for you to use...Good luck with whatever advice you choose to use..:-)



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

Simple answer. Go to the salon and ask them to thin it. :)



My hair is wayyyyyy too thick! What can i do about it??

You could do layers. You might regret it if you have it thinned with thinning shears. I've heard to many horror stories about thinning shears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus