Friday, June 18, 2010

How to keep my hair long but not thick...?

ok, i am male... and i want to try try to have long hair... but everytime when my hair gets long, it gets thick too...



is it possible to get rid of the thick layer but keeping the length??



if yes, can someone tell me what is that method? and what should i say to a hair styleist?



How to keep my hair long but not thick...?

Just SIMPLY Tell Your Stylist that you want 2 Grow your hair longer; But want it THINNED OUT in The PROCESS



How to keep my hair long but not thick...?

You can can tell your stylist just what you told us. She'll either recommend layers, or suggest removing weight (aka, removing bulk, or thinning) from the hair.



If you're not sure what you think about layers, why not google some pictures of guys with longer hair to see what you like? Remember, stylists are visual people, and a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus