Friday, June 18, 2010

I have curly,frizzy,thick,tangly,long... hair! can you help?

my hair is blonde. it is very thick and it always frizzy no matter what i do! its curly and kinda long(shoulder long). i have tried straighting it, oiling it, greasing it down, cutting it %26amp; buying special shampoos! WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!??



I have curly,frizzy,thick,tangly,long... hair! can you help?

whats up ma! maybe u should try sperm. My sister said it works very good and its healthy to the hair.Its proven!!



I have curly,frizzy,thick,tangly,long... hair! can you help?

trying l'oreal frizz ease/extra shampoo and conditioner....conditioner is very important...leave it in for longer than usual. also...before you straighten it, also try john frieda frizz ease....or a similar product that does the same thing. they protect ur hair before you straighten it and should make the quality better...finally, go in to a saloon and ask for a treatment..explain ur problem and ask for the best solutions



I have curly,frizzy,thick,tangly,long... hair! can you help?

I'm not such an expert on hair, but while I was researching, I saw that Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk helps with poofy, frizzy hair.



I have curly,frizzy,thick,tangly,long... hair! can you help?

gurl, just try sum good shampoo. and condition it really good.If its that frezzy then maybe you should let the conditioner sit in the for a lil longer than you normally do. Then instead of towel dryin it try to blow- dry and then straighten it.



if that doesnt work den im sorry:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus