Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair has become thick and very wavy what are some style i can do?

im mixed so my hair has been pretty unmanageable for the last couple years but now im 15 and its totally change its wavy and it lays down and it looks good when its wet like it almost straight but when its dry it looks SO dry and it get SUPER wavy and i dont like it....its much better than the way it used to look but i guess im hoping theres a new style i can try since my hair has change right now im doing a 4 on the top and a 3 1/2 on the sides..maybe theres a good gel so i could do a mohawk or spike it a little i tried a gel but it didnt hold it... my hair is VERY thick



My hair has become thick and very wavy what are some style i can do?

uhh fructis gel!!



My hair has become thick and very wavy what are some style i can do?

cut it all off and call it a day can u answer my question by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus