Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

i need help!



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

The best thing you can do is get your hair thinned out. If you still think your hair is too thick, (don't go crazy and get it thinned out more!) get a good straightener. Make sure it is ceramic because it does the least amount of damage. I would recommend a Chi straightener. As for the frizz, hot oil treatments (available at pharmacies) are effective and so are serums. I know a brand called Anti-Frizz has a great serum.



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

Straightner



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

Depending upon your hair type you can get a relaxer or use some really good ceramic flat irons and some serum it will help the frizz go down



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

Go to Sally's Beuty Salon and buy a straightner and some hair spray to keep it straight.



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

You can get your hair thinned at a salon. And for the frizz try garnier frutis, they make a de-frizzing serum. Pantene Pro vine has a lot of really good products for frizzy hair too.



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

straightener will work but burns hair.



oil works depending on hair type(better choice)



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

Don't get it chemically treated, it just damages it, i know from experience!!!



Get it cut an a style that looks cute curly or wavy, then use a product for frizz control and some mousse and let it dry naturally. (I use frizz control syrum and just plain old mousse)



I also suggest you don't use a brush, it tends to make the frizz worse, try a wide-tooth comb.



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

Try this, it should help.......



1.While your hair is still damp, work in a straightning gel such as Panteen ProV Get It Straight Gel ($3.99), through the length of your hair makeing sure to get the ends.This will keep your hair frizz free.



2. Use a blow dryer and a round brush, and start at the back of the head, takeing small sections and streatch the hair taut around the brush. Point the dryer nozzle dowward onto the hair and move the brush down the length of the hair. Repet until your hair is compleatly dry. Use clips to keep the wet hair off of the area you are working on. Also make sure there is no moisture in your hair at all as this is what causes frizz.



If you are going to use a flat iron, dry your hair compleatly! Do not put any finishing products on your hair BEFOR you flatiron your hair, it will burn it.



Take small sections, no wider then the iron, and slide it down the hair shaft, and make sure to keep it moveing!!!



Finish with a light pomade to add sheen and keep hair smooth as silk.



If your hair is chemically relaxed, do not blow dry it! Let it dry naturally! This will keep your hair in the best condition.



Also remember hair accessories are a great way to creat a fresh new look!



Good luck!



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

I have the same problem! The best way to get it nice and smooth and straight is to use a hair straightener. It will take a little practice to get the hang of it, but trust me...its worth it!!!



I have super thick frizzy hair , help??

Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus