Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have thick poofy frizzy wavy hair.... I want to look different when I get back to school...HELP!!?

My hair is always great when I get out of the shower put after about an hour of being outside it get's really thick and poffy and frizzy One of my friends told me I shoul get it thinned out but thats what groomers do to dog and cats so they don't shed.. I think thats weird so thinning is not an option for me what can I do to make my hair not that poofy and frizzy during school. Also what cut should get.. if you could provide a link that would be great. My hair is dirty blonde its right past my chest and it's parted in the middle right now but sometimes parted on the side. THNKS A ZILLION



I have thick poofy frizzy wavy hair.... I want to look different when I get back to school...HELP!!?

put hair serum in your head... john frieda works the best. then wait a little bit before blow drying it. this works for me alot then you can straighten it after that. Or you could get it chemically relaxed if its that serious. The last solution is to scrunch it by buying a defuser for your blow dryer and put hair products like gel, mouse, %26amp; hairspray to keep i like that.



I have thick poofy frizzy wavy hair.... I want to look different when I get back to school...HELP!!?

Straighten it!! That's the solution to all cases of curly/wavy hair.



I have thick poofy frizzy wavy hair.... I want to look different when I get back to school...HELP!!?

why don't you get one of the hair steamers and one of those hair presser that will surely make your hair less puffy.



I have thick poofy frizzy wavy hair.... I want to look different when I get back to school...HELP!!?

You and I have the same type of hair: dirty blonde, poofy, frizzy. Maybe I can help...



My hair was very poofy/frizzy up until 8th grade. I figured out that my hair is normally poofy because I brush my hair (especially when it is dry) and use a hair dryer. Any kind of heat normally (but not always) causes hair to get poofy/frizzy. My hair hasn't been frizzy since then.



Also, I use a hair straightener (not very often though) on special occasions. My hair is not frizzy then, and it looks very good, although once my hair gets wet (and i mean more than a few drops of rain), my hair is once again curly. I use a heat protectant in my hair a lot! (Hey, I live in Florida...very hot all the time.) Heat protectant is very good to use, especially with a hair straightener or blow dryer.



As a final note, it helps to use anti-frizz control hair products (usually in the form of a spray or gel), or just any gel at all. Try John Freida Frizz-Ease line.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus