Thursday, November 26, 2009

Any hair styles for blond,thick,straight hair for teens?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z176/...



http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb181...



Any hair styles for blond,thick,straight hair for teens?

I'm not sure if you meant cut or style as in up do's, I think the best cut to go for is to have layers to thin out your hair a little bit and make it easier to style and give it some life as you say you have straight hair, also feathering around the face is always flattering. (fringes are also big but this depends on your face shape wether it'll suit you or not)



As for styles the french plait is big this season, the quickest way to sass up your hair is with cute grips etc. just have fun, get lots of Kirby grips and pin odd sections of hair back, that's what I call my complicated hair style to my husband, although actually its easier than trying to do something "neat" to me, sorry to go on, hope this helps a little =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus